I am watching some great new scripted shows and hoping with my recent job-loss to get into some new ones that are getting great reviews. Here's my new-fall must-see list
1. Suburgatory - Totally off my radar, but really like it. Great casting, decent writing.
2. Up All Night - I know some have given up hope, but I am still trying
3. New Girl - It's a fun show, and I would also like a theme song at any given moment so it's relate-able.
4. Revenge - Haven't seen it but friends are raving that it's a great adult sitcom
5. Once Upon a Time - it hasn't premiered yet, but it looks way better than the other fairy tale show, Grim. I love the cast and premise. Here's the preview:
Post a Comment